September 12, 2020
Do you enjoy facilitating innovative ways of learning, teaching, team building, … and most importantly having fun with games? How about using games to coach and mentor teams, leaders and systems?
It doesn’t matter if you are new in your Agile journey, come and learn from some of the experienced agilists! If you are an experienced Agile practitioner, come and expand your toolkit even further.
Agile Games Open 2020 will provide you a space to:
- Unleash your creative side
- Learn new techniques of game inclusion in your professional life, and/or rediscover the old ones
- Experience game participation first-hand as participants or facilitators
- Explore and discover innovative tips and tricks of game facilitation
- & last but not least, enjoy a great day with great people!
Date: 12 September 2020
Time: 10:30 AM to 4:30 PM EDT (Toronto)
At Agile Games Canada, one thing that we value most is our community. We truly value the safety and health of our community members. We’re taking every possible action necessary to make the safety and health of our community a top priority.
Having said that, we have postponed Agile Games Canada 2020 to September 12th from the original date of June 13th. We’re hoping this at least brings all of us a glimmer of hope in this uncertain era if nothing else. We are constantly observing the situation and will be responding to change over following a plan.
Update: After successfully running Agile Games Summit 2020 on July 18th virtually, considering the current situations, we have decided to run the Agile Games Open 2020 as virtual event. Please contact us if you have any concerns.